We offer our clients half-day or full-day business orientation tours to get familiar with the UAE business environment. We tailor our schedule exactly according to your needs and preferences, and give you a heads up on current business trends along the way. The half-day schedule is offered from 9 in the morning till 1 p.m. in the afternoon, the full day schedule runs until 6 p.m. in the evening.
We have been assisting an international client base with business setups in Dubai, and all Northern Emirates (Ajman, Sharjah, RAK, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain). Based on our experience we proactively envision our clients’ business needs and challenges, and consider it our mission to assist in every possible way to make the market entry as smooth as possible and help to overcome potential bureaucratic or other business-related obstacles.
We are constantly evolving, learning from and together with our clients. Our understanding of personalized and professional business services ranges from guiding through the entire process of legal business setup, visa assistance and bank account opening to other professional related market services that involve efficiency, analytical thinking, solution oriented approach, and multitasking on various levels.
We always aim and strive to measure up to the highest standards of service execution. We are transparent and gladly share our expertise and knowledge to help our clients build advanced business networks and enabling them to have a successful start in the UAE.
We offer cross-cultural experience and in-depth knowledge of UAE. Our aim is to ensure your business and personal relocation goes as smoothly as possible.
- Guided Tours around Dubai (or Northern Emirates) with unbiased and up to date information on Free Zones and their respective pros and cons.
- Information on the company formation process, time frame, costs, legal framework, and visa requirements.
- Real estate market trends and legal framework (buying vs. renting).
- School system and fees.
- The peculiarities of the local banking customs and the requirements how to open a bank account (personal and business).
- Cost of living and information on hiring domestic staff.
- Cultural dos’ and don’t.
- Introduction to business networking and overview where to connect.
- How to deal with local red tape and business formalities.
- What kind of "surprises" might come up in a multi-cultured environment.
We provide you with a lot of off-the-beaten track information and insights that you may find useful for your decision making process.Contact us for more details!