MANAGE THE CHALLENGE
Setting up a company is a comprehensive and challenging task and many costly mistakes can be made. In order to be prepared and have all the bits and pieces to make an informed decision you may want to sign up for an indepth seminar that is giving you all the background knowledge that you need to start your business successfully and minimize risks and expenses.
On a regular basis we provide company formation seminars for individuals and owners of SMEs. We equip you with detailed information on how to set up a company on the local market and what paperwork, attestations, legal translations etc. are involved from A-Z.
Our company formation seminars cover the following agenda
• Overview of active UAE Free Zones & Cost Structures.
• Information on SME Set up options and their potential restrictions.
• Set up Costs: Dubai, Abu Dhabi vs. Northern Emirates Free Zones.
• Free Zone vs. LLC/Sponsor set up (ownership rights).
• What are the restrictions of Free Zone operations?
• Criteria for choosing the most suitable Free Zone for your business?
• What are the procedures of getting registered from A-Z?
• What type of legal establishments are available?
• What are the share capital requirements?
• How to open a corporate bank account - procedures, docs and recommendations.
• What are the documents needed to get registered (legalisation)?
• How to get investor and dependant residence visa?
• Challenges in setting up and how to be best prepared for surprises.
• Latest changes in Free Zone regulations.
• Introduction of VAT in Jan. 2018 - how will it impact your business?
• Q & A - answering individual questions.